Saturday, August 30, 2008

Moore of the Same

Last night I broke my rule to never watch the master of liberal stupidity Keith Olbermann on "Countdown." I was about to turn the station when Keith mentioned that Bush hypercritic Michael Moore would be on the program. I haven't heard his name mentioned since he tried to tie Bush with a master plan of global domination in "Fahrenheit 9/11." I just thought this clip from the show would illustrate Moore's ideas which as liberals like to say, "more of the same." Mr. Moore thrives on death and world suffering as a talking point to attack the Bush administration. While I do see some Democrats as hoping for failure in Iraq to further their political ambitions, Michael Moore makes these Democrats seem extremely conservative. This is a man whom I'm sure could think of one way to call Republicans murderers, when he supports the largest mass-murder in the world each year through the sin of abortion. Here is the interview with Mr. Moore.

CAUTION: WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK... If you feel the need to pray for liberals after watching this, you may choose to do so. May God have mercy on their souls.

No comments: